Church Core Values
Below are the ministry core values which every believer is expected to comply with:
- Honesty. It is being truthful/trustworthy in all dealings both in church and outside.
- Integrity .It is being of good conduct and not corrupt.
- Commitment to the calling. Ready to pay the price by committing time and resources Gen.29:15.
- Team Leadership. Working in a team and not displaying a one man show in ministry.
- Transparency & Accountability . Being open, responsible & accountable in life.
- Corporate Hearing God. Keen to hearing God as a team which is more effective than just one man.
- Consistency .Being reliable & stable .
- Time management. Using of God given time well and not wasting on worthless things.
- Love and forgiveness. Not condemning others but praying for them to be like Christ. Will be quick to repent thoughts, attitudes and actions that have failed to honor God.
- Holiness and purity. To continually guard our hearts to avoid any kind of impurity.
- Humility. To seek to be empowered by the Holy Spirit and live humbly before God.